How to Get Movement Pass:
To prevent the spread of the Corona Virus (Covid-19) Bangladesh Government has declared 7 days Lockdown from 14th April to 21st April 2021. During this period Citizens are strictly instructed to stay at Home except those who are employed in emergency services such as Doctors, Law enforcing Agencies etc. However during this period if any one required to get out from Home required to obtain a prior permission named as Movement Pass.
In this article we have discussed how to get Movement Pass. We strongly recommend not to obtain Movement Pass without any emergency and Please Stay at Home and Save Life.
For obtaining Movement Pass you have to follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Please Visit this Website.
- Step 2: Submit Your Mobile Number and Press the Submit Button.
- Step 3: Submit Your Date of Birth.
After submitting your Date of Birth you will find a Form where you have to fill-up the following information:
- Step 4: From Where You are Going
- Step 5: Name of Your Police Station
- Step 6: Where You are Going
- Step 7: Name of the Police Station of the Place you are going
- Step 8: Your Name
- Step 9: Gender
- Step 10: Age
- Step 11: Why you Need the Movement Pass ?
- Step 12: Date & Time of using Movement Pass
- Step 13: The Number of Car/Bike if you are going to use that Car/Bike
- Step 14: NID Number
- Step 15: Your Photo
- Step 16: Submit the Form
After submission of your required information Your Movement Pass will be issued and You are required to carry the Movement Pass where you are travelling.
The Following peoples did not require to obtain any Movement Pass while traveling. They have to carry only their official ID Cards:
- Medical Staffs
- Peoples who are related with Covid-19 Vaccination
- Bank Staffs
- TV Cameraman
- Telephone/Internet Provider Staffs
- Private Security Guards
- Emergency Service Providers
- Government Employees
- Garments Staffs
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Fire Service
- Post Office Staffs
- Water, Electricity, Gas Service Provider Staffs
- Port Staffs