Billing & Payments
In Roy & Associates, we offer different service packages and fee schedules to our clients based on their required services and nature of the legal issues. Every case is uniquely different and therefore we firstly offer an initial consultation to our Clients to understand the actual severity of the case. Accordingly we provide clear and specific pricing proposal to our clients as. Once specific fees is agreed thereafter we never charge any hidden or extra fees. Our Billing & Payments methods are explained below.
Legal Consultancy Fee
- Legal Consultancy Service includes Expert Advisory Opinion on a particular matter in the form of General Instruction, Analysis & Clarification of the facts and concern Law through Meeting, Email, Call and Online Meeting.
- Legal Consultancy does not include any Legal Opinion, Lawyer Certificate, Legal Notice, Vetting or Drafting.
Legal Fee Structure:
Depending on the Experience and Expertise of the Team Member, the Legal Consultancy fee varies as follows:
- Head of Chambers – BDT 2000 (USD 25)
- D. Head of Chambers – BDT 1500 (USD 20)
- Senior Associates – BDT 1000 (USD 15)
- Team – BDT 3000 (USD 35)
Any payment already made is not refundable by the Firm, but it may be adjusted with any other existing and/or subsequent work.
If you are looking for a trust worthy law firm with a good reputation having working experience, Roy & Associates is one the best options you may have. We are committed to ensure the client satisfaction.