Head of Chambers
Saroj Gopal Roy
Head of Chambers
Mr. Saroj Gopal Roy is the Founder & Head of the Chambers at Roy & Associates. Being Head of the Chambers Mr. Roy is responsible for the over all performance of the firm. Under his Leadership and direct supervision the firm operates its Legal and Management teams.
Mr. Saroj Gopal Roy started his legal career back to in 90’s under the direct supervision of one of the most renowned lawyer of Rangpur Divison, Bangladesh. In 1992 Mr. Roy started working as an Individual Legal Practitioner under the banner of “Roy & Associates” and now working for more than 30 years in the Legal Arena of Dinajpur, Rangpur, Bangladesh with a very good reputation.
Mr. Roy is one of the Senior and Popular Civil Law Practicing Lawyer in Dinajpur, Rangpur, Bangladesh. During his long journey Mr. Roy has developed expertise in Civil Law Practice, Land Law, Family Matters, Litigation and Legal Drafting & Documentation. He is also experienced in Legal Consultation and providing legal Advice on complex matters on different areas of law.
As the key member of the team and being the Leader of the firm, Mr. Roy mostly deals with the most important and complex legal matters. Besides that, he regularly supervise the activities of our Legal and Management Teams. Mr. Roy is mostly known for his Transparency, Honesty, Integrity, Hard work and Dedication towards to his profession.
Mr. Roy worked for and represent Bangladesh Government in Civil Suits as an Assistant Government Pleader (A.G.P) for several years. He also worked as an Election Commissioner for several years in the Election of Dinajpur Bar Association.
Beside that, as a part of social responsibility Mr. Roy involved with several Social and Non-profit organizations and provides Legal Pro Bono Services for a number of organizations and individuals.
- Represented a renowned Group of Company in Civil Suit regarding Land Disputes.
- Advised a renowned Tea Estate Company regarding Land acquire issues.
- Appeared in Complex Probate Suits for Individual Clients
- Appeared Complex Civil Matters for Individual Clients
- Advocate, District Courts of Bangladesh
- Panel Mediator, Judge Court, Dinajpur, Bangladesh
- Panel Lawyer, Bangladesh Legal Aid and Services Trust (BLAST), Dinajpur Unit
- Regional Contributor, Doing Business Report, World Bank Group
- Member, District Advocates Bar Association, Dinajpur
- Member, Transparency International Bangladesh, Dinajpur
- Member, Raj Debottar Estate Administration Committee, Dinajpur
- Executive Member, Suihari Sangeet Niketan, Dinajpur.