Mr. Milon Roy is working as an Associate in Roy & Associates. He is a member of our Litigation and Service Team.
Mr. Roy is a skillful lawyer enrolled with Bangladesh Bar Council. He stared his legal career with Roy & Associates as a Junior Associate. During this period he has developed expertise in the area of Criminal Law Practice, Family Law, Income Tax, Litigation, Legal Drafting, Tribunal matters and Land Matters. Thereafter he has been promoted as an Associate. He is experienced in Litigation and dealing with service matters. He regularly appears and represent our clients before the Courts, Tribunals and also different authorities.
Mr. Milon Roy has successfully completed his LL.B, BSS (Hon’s), MSS under the National University.
- LL.B, National University (2010).
- MSS, National University (2005).
- BSS (Hon’s), National University (2001).
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (H.S.C), Dinajpur Sangeet College, Dinajpur (1998).
- Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C), Nanitikar S C High School (1995).
- Advocate, District Courts of Bangladesh.
- Member, Dinajpur District Advocate’s Bar Association.
- Associate, Roy & Associates
- Ex Junior Associate, Roy & Associates