Mr. Swapan Roy is a core member of our team and right now he is leading the firm as a Senior Associate. As a Senior Associate Mr. Roy assists Head of Chambers in complex legal matters and guides the Associates and Junior Associates of the firm. He is also a senior member of our Litigation and Consultancy Team.
Mr. Roy is an aspiring Lawyer enrolled with Bangladesh Bar Council. Before joining the firm he worked as an Individual Legal Practitioner. He joined our team as an Associate and thereafter due to his extra ordinary performance and commitment towards the firm, he has been promoted as a Senior Associate. He has developed expertise in the area of Civil Law Practice, Family Law, Labour Law, Income Tax, Litigation, Land Matters and different types documentations as well. He is experienced in Litigation and consulting clients with legal advice on different areas of law.
Mr. Roy is also working as an Additional Government Pleader (AGP) in the Judges Court, Dinajpur. He has successfully completed his LL.B (Hon’s) from Dhaka International University (DIU).
- LL.B (Hon’s), Dhaka International University (DIU) (2011).
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (H.S.C), Cantonment Public School and College, Dinajpur (BUSMS) (2006).
- Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C), Birganj Govt. High School (2004).
- Advocate, District Courts of Bangladesh.
- Additional Govt. Pleader (AGP), Judge Court, Dinajpur.
- Member, Dinajpur District Advocate’s Bar Association
- Ex Executive Member in the Bengali Year of 1425, Dinajpur District Advocate’s Bar Association
- Member, Dinajpur Taxes Bar Association